Monday, February 9, 2009

Today is the BIG Day!!!

Well, today is the BIG day!!!! "My Sweet Sadie's" is live and ready for you all to order. It has been a long time coming and I thank God for giving me this opportunity to share my creativity with all of you (my customers).

I want to give thanks to:

Deneen of Deesignz Web & Graphics Studio for making my vision a reality! You are TOTALLY awesome and I thank God for you! I am so glad that we met and look forward to a life long partnership/friendship.

Lakiea (My Communications Director), you are a God sent. I don't know where I would be without you. I know that I can be a pain sometimes (Yes, a big one), but no matter what I say or do, you always know what needs to be done.

Tanya (My Business Manager) thank you for sitting with me on numerous occasions to write and rewrite my mission statement. You never complained when I needed to meet at different hours of the day.

My mom, words will NEVER describe how I feel about you! I love you! You are the BEST mother in the world!!

All of my "girls" that were in my focus group (My little sister Aneesah, Aunt Kathy, Dana, June Bug, Mom, Teresa, Schynel, Sheila, Sibit)... you all ROCK!!! I love each and everyone of you and no one can replace you!!! To my "Bean" Maya...Thanks so much for always assisting me when I needed you...You will be an AWESOME Chef when you grow up..I can't wait for us to work together....

Tia "gyrl" and Hadiyyah...my two partners (LOL)...the unconditional love will ALWAYS be there...to the end of time...

Aunt Kathy, thanks for always listening to me and giving me advice...I love you!!!!

To my BF for life...You know that I will always love you...You have supported me and loved me unconditionally and I thank you for that.... even when I said, "don't call me anyore"..I am so glad that you did...

To all of my church family, Thank you for ordering cupcakes even before my Company was up and running...You took a chance even before you tasted them!!! I love you all...Thanks Rev. Richards for always ordering the "lady in red" cupcakes for the youth...Pastor, I am glad that you enjoyed them also....

To all of my LOYAL customers....I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!! I would not be in existence if it were not for YOU! Please keep coming back and telling your friends...

LAST, but not LEAST...My Daughter Sade...From the moment I saw you 15 years ago, you touched my soul...You have brought me so much joy and I am elated that I call this company "My Sweet Sadie's" after you...Keep growing and keep striving for what God has planned for you! Remember, you can do all things through Christ! I LOVE YOU "Sadie" (smile)

So...tune in tomorrow as I continue to take you on this journey

Cupcakely yours,

Adilah~

1 comment: