Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Blog Post

Welcome to my first Blog ever!!! Are you wondering why I chose to blog on my site? Glad you asked...I wanted you (our customers) to get to know who is behind "My Sweet Sadie's" and why we chose to start a company during the most difficult time in our lives right now...

"My Sweet Sadie's" started out as a thought. I use to tell my family and friends that I was going to start a company one day. I enrolled in a Culinary school and majored in Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management. I met so many people who I am friends with today (Sharada who is one of my closest chef friends). At first I wanted a restaurant where people could come and enjoy my food. But, I changed my path because I really enjoyed desserts. So, I went to my first Cupcake class and the rest is history.

As you have read on my site, I came up with the name 'My Sweet Saide's" because it is an ode to my daughter Sade! She is such a beautiful child and I wanted to name my company after someone who I love and adore. "My Sweet Sadie's" is something that I am truly passionate about. I will always be involved with the creations of my desserts and you will always find our desserts to be made fresh daily!

I am so excited about this journey that I am on...That is why I am blogging, so that you can follow along! So, come with me as "My Sweet Sadie's" takes this journey of cupcake and cobbler making...

Please feel free to blog and tell me what you think of my:
1. site
2. the names I have chosen for my cupcakes
3. if you have purchased, what you think about the taste
4. any suggestions that you may have

Please feel free to talk to me and ask me anything that you like...

ALWAYS remember...

This is a site full of love...no bad vibes here....

I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will see you tomorrow...

cupcakely yours,

Adilah~

No comments:

Post a Comment