Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It has been a long time since I have written here. I have been so swamped getting "My Sweet Sadie's" into every one's home. I thank you to all that have been reading my blogs and I pray that you continue. These past couple of weeks have been productive and I am grateful to God that He is blessing me.

Before I go any further, I want to say "thank you" to my wonderful friends Lynn and Terrence Boyd! They took me out after church one Sunday afternoon and allowed me to talk their heads off! They have been so supportive of me and this business and I just wanted to say THANK YOU and I love you both!

So, we have been taking orders and getting the word out that "My Sweet Sadie's" taste is so distinctively different that everyone will LOVE our desserts! I pray that before the end of the year, we will have our own dessert boutique where everyone can come and enjoy the atmosphere and our delectable cupcakes!

Love you all and until next time,

Cupcakely yours,

Adilah Sherrelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment